Laboratory / Testing
Choose another department
|148||RENU||Renal profile + chloride + urea||£25|
|150||Pancreas profile (amylase, lipase, glucose, urine amylase)||£50|
|151||Heart disease profile (sodium, potassium, lipid profile, creatinine, glucose, magnesium, creatine kinase)||£55|
|152||Diabetic profile (glucose, haemoglobin A1c, lipid profile, creatinine, urine)||£55|
|153||FBC||Full blood count||£20|
|137||GENERAL WELLNESS PROFILE||£129|
|138||Hematology (FBC, ESR)||Biochemistry (urea, elektrolytes)|
|139||Liver function and triglycerides||Included in Wellness Package|
|140||Cardiac / muscle enzymes||Included in Wellness Package|
|141||Bone Markers||Included in Wellness Package|
|142||Glucose||Included in Wellness Package|
|143||Cholesterol (HDL, LDL)||Included in Wellness Package|
|144||Iron / TBIC / Ferritin||Included in Wellness Package|
|145||TSH / FT4||Included in Wellness Package|
- Hematology (including blood count, blood smear)
- Biochemistry (including glucose, sodium, potassium, chlorides, cholesterol, troglycerides, creatinine, urea, uric acid, total protein, total bilirubin, ALP, Gamma-GT, AST, ALT, albumin, globulins, calcium, phosphorus, CK , iron)
- Microbiology (including throat / skin / ear / eye / urethral / vaginal swabs)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Virology (including viral hepatitis A, B and C)
- Endocrinology (including thyroid hormones, sex hormones)
- Tumor markers (e.g. breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer)
- Allergology (including total IgE, food panel, respiratory panel)
All laboratory tests in the price list of over 3,000, if you are looking for tests that are not here, contact registration, we definitely do them firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical conditions arise from within the body, where they are often concealed from a practitioner’s external view. Laboratory testing offers practitioners a quantitative report of the patient’s physiology.
Each test is designed to detect one or more particular functions, ranging from cardiovascular health to toxicity to gastrointestinal and metabolic functions. With this insight into the internal workings of the body, practitioners can diagnose with more certainty, intervene more effectively, and treat their patients with greater success.
Genetic testing is at the forefront of clinical science. As each budding field needs leaders to innovate and educate, we have combined their efforts to revolutionise healthcare, one gene at a time.
With over 70% of health care decisions based on diagnostic results, we know the importance of high quality tests.
Our services range from standard lab testing, to genetic and naturopathic testing, to developing new technologies. We are committed to being your trusted healthcare partner and ensuring you have the information you need, when you need it most.
Each year we perform thousands laboratory tests to help diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease.
Select a doctor and schedule an
Search our locations to find the
one nearest you.
Call 020 7223 5114 or click to request an appointment and our staff will help you.