Choose another department
Select a doctor and schedule an
Search our locations to find the
one nearest you.
Call 020 7223 5114 or click to request an appointment and our staff will help you.
As a Nutritionist some of our responsibilities are:
- Consult with patients on an individual basis to assessment of their overall health and get a detailed case history from them
- Recommend and analyse laboratory tests, which give indications of illness, nutritional imbalances, functioning of organs such as the liver and the digestive system
- Explain the physiological impact of complex biochemical imbalances and nutritional deficiencies to educate your patient
- Develop a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan, which will include dietary recommendations, environmental medicine, counselling and nutritional supplements
- Conduct follow-up consults to monitor and evaluate patient progress and answer any questions they may have
- Refer patients to other health practitioners such as a GP, acupuncturist etc., as appropriate
- Keep comprehensive notes and records for each patient
- Provide advice and promote nutritional therapy to community groups and charities
- Carry out administrative tasks and business promotion.
|1||Dietary Education Consultation|
|4||First Initial Nutritional Consultation - 60 minutes||£95|
|6||Second Nutritional Consultation - 45 minutes||£95|
|7||Follow-up consultation - 45 minutes||£95|