I firmly believe that we all are intimately connected to the environment we came out of, and when dealing with human health, doctors need to take this connection into account or in other words – deploy sound mind, body, spirit treatment tailored to patient’s life circumstances and experiences.
Because of that, I decided to devote my life to a career in functional and lifestyle medicine. I started using Functional Medicine principles on myself first. The effects were amazing – not only I lost weight and feel more energetic, but I genuinely enjoy every moment of my existence. My goal is to utilise my professional and personal experience in helping my patients on their healing journey.
The successful therapeutic relationship in my model requires a specific type of patient. I would expect you to first and foremost have a belief that whatever your situation is, it can be improved. I would like you to be ready to make a commitment to yourself, be open-minded about my approach to medicine, and willing to take responsibility for your health. I want you to be my equal partner. I will deal with the rest.
- Aging / Allergies
- Arthritis / Asthma
- Autoimmune Disease / Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain / Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Diabetes / Digestive disorders
- Fatigue / Female Disorders
- Fibromyalgia / Gluten Sensitivity
- Hypertension / Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders / Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches / Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders / Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions /Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module